Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

I am thankful for many people in the class. There are those I talk to those I know and those where I don't know their last names. I also thank the freshman for being as talkative as they are so that we the people on the side closest to the door can just chill.
I am thankful for one main person in that class and it is Jaleel. I have probably asked him what the homework was like 50 times. Even though that's way too exaggerated, but he has also helped me in the work we have done in that class. I sometimes don't understand the chapter, questions, etc. that we did or were doing at that time. He explains what it means or is happening. I guess it is mainly because I understand his way of explaining things. I have that effect on others as well. The teacher has said something and classmates ask what do we do? and I simply explain. Most of the time I don't understand either, but there is always someone I know that can help with that.
I have a person like Jaleel almost in every class. Even if I don't need help or anything that person exist. Jaleel is also pretty cool and we kind of like and dislike many of the same things. I don't really hang around with him, but I can tell that it wouldn't be boring. For some reason or the other, the people that help me are usually the ones I talk to in the beginning of the year. I guess it is my way to spot those that can help me through out the year.

1 comment: