Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Am a Plow

I am a plow. I don't know the exact meaning of plow other than the noun one so I'm going to go find it. Wait here I'll be right back.
Plow- verb: to tear up, cut into, or make a furrow, groove, etc. in (a surface) with or as if with a plow (often fol. by up ): The tractor plowed up an acre of trees.
Alright, now that that is straightened out. I do think I am a plow. I TEAR most things I do. I grab my homework and tear it up. Not really. I can plow through many things especially if that's my goal. I might be small, but I can make a difference. I am great at almost 100% of everything I do. I usually do good in sports. I am a beast at video games. I haven't been anywhere close to failing in school. I also don't lose at much, however, I know how to lose and I can accept it without shame. I usually do well in many of my goals. If I don't accomplish one of my goals it is because even I knew that it was kind of impossible to do it. I think what helps me a lot in many things is my organization. I am organized in every part of my life. My time, schoolwork, house chores, etc. all of these and others have organization. I still know that I'm not perfect and not even close, but hey no one is.

2 comments:

  1. Besides tearing things up is there any other thing a plow can represent besides tearing things up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the connection between tearing up homework and a plow tearing up soil. But isn't there a more metphoric meaning behind this blog not just the definition of a plow.

    ReplyDelete