Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Direction The Class Needs...?

Our 3rd period American Literature class seems to have no big problems with anything. I like this class because of the humor and what we do in there isn't really just busy work, except for the journal, but journals, for some reason I like doing. The only problem when the class starts is that there's always a conversation between like 3 or 4 people that make everyone want to talk among themselves. I think the only reason that problem exist is because it is the beginning of the day and everyone wants to ask or tell what happened this other day.
I wouldn't recommend Mr. McCarthy to make a change in the class because I wouldn't know what to recommend to him. I think he rules over the class easily and we haven't even seen his bad side. I think.:) He can easily just say our names and that's the end of it. I also don't think anybody is scared of him, however, they still respect him for being like that.
The class needs to maintain it's sense of humor. There is another problem with the doing of blogs and some homework. I think many people forget what it is. There should be like a little whiteboard with that night's homework on it. That would help lots of us, other than that I think the class couldn't be any better. Also the amount of work we do out of the textbook and in the textbook is a swell amount. Like it isn't so much out of the textbook, which is heavy, and it gets annoying to have to take home. I don't get how we fell behind in the House of the Seven Gables questions, but it doesn't matter.
P.S who, from the people that know me well, can picture me saying swell?... Right?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Mr McCarthy does kinda need to have some side notes on announcing homework. He does forget time to time so a little whiteboard wouldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there's the blogs, journals (if we missed a day), hw, reading, independent journal reading, etc.

    I know we're supposed to be indepedent, but even though, it would hurt a little to keep us from not forgetting all these things to keep track of.

    ReplyDelete