Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introductions

Hello my name is Josue Salgado. I'm currently fifteen years old. I attend Whitney M. Young Magnet High School. I am a Sophomore and no taller than five feet. I am the oldest sibling of four. I live only with my mom and sisters. I live in the south side of Chicago. I'm a really serious person with what is serious and i am also very fun to be around in most cases. I love to play any sport, but I love soccer even more than the rest. I don't really like watching sports. I do have favorite teams like the Chicago Sox, Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Fire, and then my favorite national soccer team is Mexico because I am Mexican. I usually get along with everyone except my sisters.
I love all Mexican food, some Chinese, in fact some of everything, even though I don't eat a lot. Yes, it is because of my size and yes I eat a sufficient amount. I love chocolate and chips. Coca Cola all the way!
I don't like people who act all that or annoying people. I usually give up an argument because it is probably not that important. I have good luck! I found $50 today. Woo Hoo! I also don't like homework especially reading. Reading is probably my worst subject. I know 3 languages. English, Spanish, and French!

4 comments:

  1. i like how you included the 50 bucks. you should also have mentioned that that day was kinda crappy to you. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josue, I think sice you love soccer so much you should join the team. I've seen you play and you got skills!

    ReplyDelete