Thursday, December 16, 2010

Music Review "Kid Cudi"

Kid Cudi is one of my favorite artist of the year. I did not know much about him except because of the song "Day N Night." My friends introduced him into me again about a month ago. I liked him from the start, my cousin is also very into him.
He has very motivating songs and they are usually slow, but he sometimes speaks quick. His genre is progressive rap which is a new thing. His album "Man on the Moon 2: Journey of Mr. Rager." is my favorite album right now. It used to be "Man on the Moon: The End of the Day" but he made a second album. And in this album his music is still the same style but, it is more fresh. His music inspires me in many ways.
He is a goofy fella. He really shows it in his videos. He is like a Bob Marley is to other people. I also like Bob Marley, but Kid Cudi is just newer. I know many people know about him, but not everyone knows all his songs. Knowing what he does and how he acts paints different pictures of his songs. I don't really care about an artist's life as long as their music is good. I'd hate it if he'd stop making new stuff. Of course there will be new ones later, but not the same.
Some Songs
The Prayer
Pursuit of Happiness
Mojo So Dope
Mr. Solo Dolo
Soundtrack to my Life

No comments:

Post a Comment